I hate hate hate when the school system fails the students. When it falls down in its job of making sure young people are educated, and those that excell are given the opportunity to excell. When the system is more interested in making sure enough students aren’t passing, that’s when something needs to change. I don’t give a damn about ‘national standards’ if 30% are getting top marks, then GIVE THEM TOP MARKS FOR GODS SAKE.
when will teenage girls stop shaming each other and discover that their real enemy is teenage boys
when they are all gathered into the gym and lectured by tina fey
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Celebs Who Look Alike Special Edition: “u ok disney channel?”
featuring: »Stefanie Scott
DID I MENTION I’M GOING TO WINNIPEG NEXT YEAR!?
Captain Swan kisses are my favorite kind of kisses.
get to know me meme: [4/20] life ruiners ♥ dylan o’brien“I just happened to step into acting. And now I can’t imagine myself doing anything else. “
Today the Class of 2014 voted Forever Young by Youth Group as our leaving song.
It’s Swiftober!! Take a look at all of the covers Taylor is on this month and check out the articles here: http://taylorswift.com/news/228273
- Taylor Nation
Out Of The Woods
Written by Taylor Swift and Jack Antonoff
Produced by Jack Antonoff
Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were lying on your couch
You took a Polaroid of us
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color
henry mills : a summary
“my family tore me down. garrett built me up… the way he wanted.”
ward + family
THE 100 COUNTDOWN: favourite female (26 days)
I have been locked up one way or another all my life…